Career

I love my new career so far at Jostens, Inc.  It has been a while since I have posted here and that is because I am kept pretty busy these days.  The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful full time career with Jostens, Inc working as a Help Desk Analyst.  I spend my days with the most wonderful group of people and that is good because sometimes working at a "call center" can be difficult. 

However, there are those very rewarding moments when you can say you resolved an issue and the customer is completely estatic with joy.  I had that moment today and I have that moment almost once per day. 

I also really enjoy my career because our site admin here just handed me a Samsung tablet to "play with" during downtimes.  So far I am thoroughly enjoying it moreso than my Asus Transformer tablet as this has a full size qwerty keyboard dock station.  I will continue to enjoy it and post updates here more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment